Saints Peter and Paul Orthodox Church
Orthodox Church in America
Herkimer, New York 13350
Ss Peter & Paul Orthodox Cemetery

Our parish has its own consecrated cemetery located in East Herkimer, NY.

The cemetery has room for over 1400 graves with some 400+ faithful interred to date.

For more information regarding administration of the cemetery, contact Mr. John Ciko at (315) 866-5825 or write to him at our parish address.

Aerial View
Aerial View
Aerial View
Street View
Street View
Street View

(Click on Images to Enlarge)

Our cemetery is located at the corner of Main Road (NYS Route 5) and Smalls Bush Road east of East Herkimer, just 3/4 of a mile from our church.

GPS Coordinates: N43.0264749, W-74.9435821


 An index of graves is currently being prepared for inclusion on this webpage.

Plot Map Sections 1& 2

Plot Map Section 3

An unofficial record of graves can be found at

Another unofficial record can be found at

The data at these sites not been reviewed and its accuracy is not guaranteed.